The Best Geek Quotes
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
The classics. Courtesy of The Board of Wisdom.
- There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
- Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
- My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.
- 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
- I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
- I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
"Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script."I love the looks I get when I wear that one to school!