<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d23884446\x26blogName\x3dJust+Another+Tech+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://justanothertechblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://justanothertechblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8342903261382138056', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Just Another Tech Blog

Anything and everything having to do with technology, computers, science, and most of all... Linux! The documentation of my Linux endeavor.



Cool Blog of the Day: La Habitación del Geek (International FTW!)

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Every so often, as I wander my way through the myriads of blogs in the blogosphere, I stumble across one that strikes me as possessing a certain "something" that sets it apart from the usual monotone self-absorbed blogging world one is exposed to on a daily basis. Other times, that blog happens to stumble upon you!

Recently, I was contacted by a very nice teen who happened to be Spanish and wanted to share some bloggings. I checked out his blog and, although it was in Spanish, I liked what I saw (I am actually learning Spanish in school at the moment, and I'm quite enjoying the language). It's a fledgling blog, but I think it has potential, and the fact that the author contacted me was pretty cool (props to you man!).

Really, it all kinda reminds me of when I started blogging... I never really thought anyone would take notice of my blog. However, I spoke to some more experienced bloggers, and they helped me out (thanks :) ). Sometimes, all it takes is a link to get a new blog going!

Anyways way, check out the site! HERE is a link for the blog in full Spanish, and HERE is one translated w/ Google to English.

Note from the Nerd: Gotta love that name too eh? The best start is a good name :D
posted by linnerd40, Saturday, July 05, 2008


6 Comments:

The author of this blog Richard Bejtlich is director of Incident Response. He has dedicated this blog to digital security and practices in network security monitoring. The postings are in a very informal language and this seems to engage the audience who also comes up to share their experiences through comments.IE AntiVirus

Hello,

I'm Susan, of the TechnoSnack's team and I wish to inform you that we are opening a new blog aggregator about Computers & Internet news.
We put it on-line some hours ago and the link is: http://www.technosnack.com.

The main objective of this project is creation of a "virtual dashboard" of posts coming from many specialized blog and information about Computers & Internet world, with news about Linux, Windows, Mac, Open sources, Security, Graphics, Symbian and more on...

The key feature is that news come directly from blogosphere. We wish to show a preview of posts, with a link "Read more..." to signed blogs. If users are interested in news, they are redirected to your blog and can read entire post directly from your blog!

So, the different signed blogs can increase their visibility and reach more visitors, all over the world!

We think that in a little of time it can send more visitors to re gistered blogs, contributing to diffusion of know-how about Computer and Technology world.

I visited your blog and I think it has very interesting and useful posts!

So, are you interested in this idea, with your blog?
If yes, then you can register your blog, using the specific "Registration Form"!

REGISTRATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

The only thing we ask to you is to insert TechnoSNACK banner in your blog to promote this project. Or, if you prefer, you can insert a link in your blogroll.

If you like (we whould be happy, but it is not mandatory :-), you can write a post regarding TechnoSNACK project in your blog, to promote this idea.

Bye!
Susan - TechnoSnack's Team

someone needs to update their blog...

commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:34 PM  

Rofl ,"note from the nerd"

btw, go check my site www.techfreak-news.blogspot.com

commented by Blogger Rasmus, 6:00 AM  

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,按摩棒,跳蛋,充氣娃娃,情境坊歡愉用品,情趣用品,情人節禮物,情惑用品性易購,A片,視訊聊天室

免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,A片,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

A片,色情,成人,做愛,情色文學,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,色情A片,SEX

情趣用品,A片,免費A片,AV女優,美女視訊,情色交友,色情網站,免費AV,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,成人影片,情色網


情趣用品,A片,免費A片,日本A片,A片下載,線上A片,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人文章,成人影城,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,臺灣情色網,色情,情色電影,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,麗的色遊戲,情色論壇,色情網站,一葉情貼圖片區,做愛,性愛,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,美女交友,做愛影片

av,情趣用品,a片,成人電影,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,aio,av女優,AV,免費A片,日本a片,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,聊天室,美女交友,成人光碟

情趣用品.A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情聊天室,情色視訊,情色文學,色情小說,情色小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,情色電影,色情遊戲,色情網站,聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,免費A片,日本a片,a片下載,線上a片,av女優,av,成人電影,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人影城,成人網站,自拍,尋夢園聊天室

commented by Blogger sexy, 2:21 AM  

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com

commented by Blogger kaden, 5:57 AM  

Add a comment